Registration Process, you will need to pick up a registration packet from our board office located at 50 Sargent Ave, Phillipsburg or print it, see forms/links below, you just need to select the correct grade. Along with completing the packet, we need copies of the following:
- Your child’s birth certificate
- Immunization Records
- 4 proofs of residency:
- Required proofs of residency include deed, mortgage statement or current lease agreement
- 3 other acceptable proofs of residency include, Phillipsburg Town tax or sewer bills, homeowner’s insurance bill, utility bills (ex. gas, water, cable, phone) credit card statement, bank statement or paystub.
- Once the packet is complete and you have all the required documents, you must call and schedule an appointment.
- Access registration forms by clicking on the applicable grade level below:
Note: There are additional immunization requirements for students registering for grades 6 through 12. Please read the entrance requirements on the Physical examination form carefully.
Please read all the directions at the left before downloading and completing the REGISTRATION PACKETS
Click on the appropriate registration packets. Complete all questions. Write n/a if the question does not apply to your situation.
Sending Districts Alpha, Bloomsbury, Greenwich, Lopatcong, Pohatcong