Registration Process, you will need to pick up a registration packet from our board office located at 50 Sargent Ave, Phillipsburg or print it, see forms/links below, you just need to select the correct grade. Along with completing the packet, we need copies of the following:
- Your child’s birth certificate
- Immunization Records
- 4 proofs of residency:
- Required proofs of residency include deed, mortgage statement or current lease agreement
- 3 other acceptable proofs of residency include, Phillipsburg Town tax or sewer bills, homeowner’s insurance bill, utility bills (ex. gas, water, cable, phone) credit card statement, bank statement or paystub.
- Once the packet is complete and you have all the required documents, you must call and schedule an appointment.
- Access registration forms by clicking on the applicable grade level below:
Note: There are additional immunization requirements for students registering for grades 6 through 12. Please read the entrance requirements on the Physical examination form carefully.
If you have any questions about the registration process please call 908-454-3400 X1000
or email [email protected]
or Mrs. Staci Horne at 908-454-3400 X 1100 or email [email protected], for assistance.
Please read all the directions at the left before downloading and completing the REGISTRATION PACKETS
Click on the appropriate registration packets. Complete all questions. Write n/a if the question does not apply to your situation.
Early Childhood Pre-K 3 & Pre-K 4
Kindergarten (Full Day)
Sending Districts Alpha, Bloomsbury, Greenwich, Lopatcong, Pohatcong
Student Health Documents